Food Pantry Requirements
1. Proof of residency must be shown at EACH visit. You may use a recent utility bill, a check stub from Social Services, or a currently dated same month lease.
2. You must live in one of the following communities in Southern New Jersey:
3. To include children in your household, you must provide Medicaid cards.
4. An information form must be filled-out at EACH visit. Current information about income will be included on the form.
5. There is a maximum allowable gross income guide based on the number of family members
6. Families must wait 30 days before they can return to the food pantry.